Meet the Abyss Collection: existing pieces from our first drop take on new life as they were upcycled and dyed to meet the demand of our customers and their most-requested colorway: black 🖤 Limited-edition ✨ Dyed in NYC 🗽
Classic and sweet, the Hyannis Bandeau Tie-Strap Bikini Top features a longline cut for even more of a second-skin feel. Fuller front and back coverage (with a slight sweetheart neckline in the front) make this style as cute as it is comfortable. Wear the straps on or off the shoulders.
Complete the look with a onewith bikini bottom.
Looking for additional colorways? Shop our original Punchy Collection of mix & match colors here.
Trying to decide which size to order? Size up! Your onewith size = 1 size up from the size you wear in normal swimwear. We highly recommend that you trust us on this one: sizing up is the way to get your truest, smoothest onewith fit!
- Meet the Abyss Collection: existing pieces from our first drop take on new life as they were upcycled and dyed to meet the demand of our customers and their most-requested colorway: black 🖤 Limited-edition ✨ Dyed in NYC 🗽
- Model is wearing a Large
- Garment imported from China, and dyed in NYC
- Note: due to the upcycling & dyeing process for our Abyss pieces, the fit & feel will vary slightly from our Punchy Collection
- Rinse before wear to prevent color transfer
- Deep neckline
- Functional tie
- Removable cups
- Inner silicone strip to keep the suit secure
- onewith™ patent-pending, smoothing laser cut construction
- 80% nylon 20% spandex
- Our Punchy Collection products can not be exchanged for Abyss collection products.
Caring for your onewith
- Rinse before wear to prevent color transfer.
Your suit is special, just like you, so hand-wash only is the thing to do. To dry your swim, hang or lay flat; cleaning your onewith is as simple as that!
While not being worn, store your suits in a cool, dry place.
You can use our Mesh Swim Care Pouch while hand washing (multiple pieces fit in one pouch), and/or for safekeeping at home or while traveling.