ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY AND RELATED TERMS
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you visit our online store, we collect the following personal information from you:
- Email Address
- Phone Number (if provided)
- We collect this information as part of the buying and selling process to complete your purchase and deliver the products to you.
- We may also automatically receive your computer's IP address, which allows us to obtain information about your browser and operating system for analytical purposes.
- If you give us your consent, we will use your email address to send you promotional materials, such as newsletters and updates about new products.
- If you opt-in to receive text message marketing, we may send you text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. You may also receive Checkout Reminders via text message, which will be triggered using webhooks.
- The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
- will be under responsibility and in charge of:
1W LLC dba onewith, a limited liability company registered in the state of Connecticut, with registered address at 320 Boston Post Road, Suite 180-167 Darien, CT 06820 and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
onewith is the data controller responsible for the personal data of users collected and processed through the website https://onewithswim.com.
onewith is a limited liability company registered in the state of Connecticut.
onewith's registered address is at 320 Boston Post Road, Suite 180-167 Darien, CT 06820.
- onewith's email address for privacy-related inquiries is email@example.com.
- Information You Give Us:
- The first and last name of the user
- The email address of the user
- The phone number (including WhatsApp number) of the user
- The address of the user (for shipping purposes)
- The ZIP/Postal code of the user
- The IP address of the user
- The payment information of the user
- Any additional information relating to the user that is provided to onewith directly through the website or indirectly through the website or online presence such as ‘cookies’
- Information Collected Automatically:
- The device and usage information used to access the website
- The IP address of the user
- The browser and device characteristics of the user
- The operating system of the user
- The referring URLs of the user
- The location of the user
- What parts of the website the user uses and how often
- If the website is accessed through a mobile phone, the following information is collected:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- Payment information:
- The credit/debit card information or payment information of the user will be processed by “PayPal” and “Stripe” (payment platforms available on the website)
onewith reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats user data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products
- Google Analytics:
- onewith uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc., USA (“Google”)
- The information generated by Google Analytics (including the user's IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States
- The Google Analytics collection of data is used to enhance the website and improve onewith's service
- Facebook Pixel:
- Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service providers to:
- Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, the number of users who visited a page)
- Collect information about how users interact with our websites and social networks (e.g., whether they opened or followed links contained within)
- Personalize online services and marketing communications
- Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns
- Automatic Information:
- onewith uses "cookies" to obtain certain types of anonymous information that is not personally identifiable when the user's web browser accesses onewith or third-party content served by or on behalf of onewith on other websites
- Some of the information collected and analyzed includes the Internet protocol (IP) address, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed, purchase history, and the products users searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased
- Social Media:
- onewith's website has links and functions linked to different social networks, in which users can share their information
- Your device's IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
- We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. You can manage or delete cookies through your browser settings.
- We may also collect information through web beacons, which are small graphic images or other web programming code embedded in web pages and emails. Web beacons help us to track website usage, measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns, and identify the most popular areas of our website.
- In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we may also receive information from third-party sources, such as payment processors, social media platforms, and advertising networks. We use this information to enhance our services and personalize your experience on our website.
onewith understands the importance of keeping personal data secure and protected. To ensure that your data is used only for the necessary duration and in accordance with legal requirements, we have established the following retention guidelines:
Personal data will be kept for the duration of providing our products and services to you.
If you have given us consent to retain your personal data for a longer period, we may do so, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
In cases where we are obligated to retain personal data for a longer period due to legal obligations or orders from an authority, we will comply with such requirements.
Once the retention period expires, your personal data will be deleted from our systems.
The retention period for personal data may vary depending on the type of data and the purpose of its processing.
After the retention period, you will no longer be able to enforce your right to access, erasure, rectification, and data portability.
If you have any questions regarding our data retention policies or wish to request the deletion of your personal data, please contact us through our contact information.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Process payments.
- Deliver the products.
- Manage returns and refunds.
- Improve our products, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by onewith and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of onewith.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
We may also share your information with third-party service providers for the following purposes:
- To facilitate payment processing and transactions.
- To provide customer support services.
- To perform website hosting and maintenance.
- To conduct website analytics.
- To communicate with you on behalf of third-party partners about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with legal obligations or as required by law.
- Note that we will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
- Registration: When you register on our website, you consent to our collection, storage, and use of your personal information.
- Placing an order: When you place an order with us, you consent to our collection, storage, and use of your personal information in order to process your order and fulfill your purchase.
- Contact Forms: When you communicate with us through our contact forms, you consent to our collection, storage, and use of your personal information in order to respond to your inquiry.
- Contact Information: When you communicate with us through our contact information, such as email, phone, or postal mail, you consent to our collection, storage, and use of your personal information in order to respond to your inquiry.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a request via the contact information or contact page provided on our website. However, please note that withdrawing your consent may impact our ability to provide certain products or services to you.
- onewith understands the importance of keeping customer information secure and is committed to protecting your privacy. This section outlines how we may share your information with third-party service providers, in the event of a business transfer, for the protection of onewith and others, with your consent, and for anonymous browsing and email communications.
- Protection of onewith and Others: We may release personal information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of onewith, our users, or others. This may include sharing information with law enforcement or other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes.
- With Your Consent: We will obtain your consent before sharing any personally identifiable information with third parties, except as outlined above.
- Anonymous Information: onewith may collect anonymous browsing information automatically to help us administer and improve our website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about our website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
- Email Address: The email address that you provide to us for receiving email communications from onewith will never be rented or sold to a third party.
onewith is committed to protecting the security and privacy of your personal information. We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Here are the steps we take to ensure the protection of your information:
Secure Transmission: We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the transmission of your personal information during the checkout process.
Access Control: We limit access to your personal information only to authorized personnel who require access to fulfill their duties and provide products or services to you.
Data Security: We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information during transmission and storage. However, no security measure is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Regular Review: We regularly review our security procedures to ensure that they remain effective and up-to-date.
No Third-Party Sales: We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Additionally, we take the following steps to ensure the protection of your information when processing transactions on our website:
Encrypted Transmission: All transaction information is transmitted to and from our website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to protect the information from interception.
Security Compliance: We comply with industry security standards to protect your personal and payment information.
Please note that while we take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The transmission and storage of data over the internet may involve inherent risks, and we recommend that you take appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
- As data subjects and data owners, users who provide information through our website have certain rights with respect to their personal information. These rights include:
- Access and portability: You have the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and to obtain a copy of that information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. To exercise this right, you can send us a request through our contact information or contact page.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, restrict or limit the processing of your personal information, or delete your personal information altogether. To exercise this right, you can contact us through our contact information or contact page.
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained, and whether it is shared with third parties. Upon request, we will provide you with this information.
- Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests or in the public interest. In certain circumstances, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: If you have given your consent to the processing and storage of your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent by updating your settings or contacting us through our contact information or contact page. However, in certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your personal information, you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to first contact us through our contact information or contact page so we can address any concerns you may have.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: If you are a user of our website and believe that your personal information is being unlawfully processed through automated decision-making, including profiling, you have the right to request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct.
- If you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
As an online service provider, onewith is committed to protecting the online privacy of minors. We comply with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA - U.S regulation) and the "GDPR" (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation) regarding the collection and processing of personal data of minors.
Our website and products are available to all ages but we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the verifiable consent of their parents or legal guardians.
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable consent from their parents or legal guardians, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
If you believe that your child has provided us with personal information without your permission, please contact us through our contact information or the contact page.
We may request that you provide us with proof of your identity as a parent or legal guardian and verifiable consent for the collection and processing of personal information of your child.
We may restrict or terminate access to the account of any user who we reasonably believe is under the age of 13 and who has provided personal information without verifiable parental or legal guardian consent.
We encourage parents and legal guardians to supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools and settings to help provide a child-friendly online environment.
- This policy is subject to the terms and conditions of the website and does not apply to any offline activities related to onewith.
- As a data subject and data owner, you have the right to edit and delete your personal information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can contact us through the contact information or the contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You can change, modify, rectify, and delete your personal information at any time by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page. We will acknowledge your request within 48 hours and process it as soon as possible.
- If you want to opt-out of receiving emails from onewith, you can follow the instructions included in the email. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving emails, we may still send you transactional emails related to your account or the products you have purchased.
- We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes, such as record-keeping, accounting, and fraud prevention. We will delete your personal information once it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or when you request its deletion, subject to any legal obligations to retain certain information.
- We may also keep backup copies of your personal information on our servers or archives for a reasonable period of time to help ensure the safety and security of our systems and to comply with legal obligations, but we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Please note that some third-party service providers we use to process payments, deliver products or services, analyze data or provide customer support may have access to your personal information. However, we ensure that such providers are subject to strict confidentiality and data protection obligations, and we require them to use your personal information only for the specific purposes for which it was provided.